Happy Valentines Day Messages 2017: Hai friends this article is for the people who want to send Happy Valentines Day Messages to their Lovable ones. Here you people can get Up to Date List of Valentines Day Messages, Special Valentines Day Messages which you never ever seen. These all Valentines Day Text Messages makes you feel good and you can also share these valentines day messages to your friends and family too. Recently I wrote an article on What is Valentines Day and Why we are celebrating it. You can also read about it from Valentines Day Real History article.
Top List of Happy Valentines Day Messages From Broken Heart:
Valentines Day Text Messages 2017:
- Love is my religion–I could die for it.
- Real love stories never have endings.
- To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
- Life without love is like a tree. Without blossom and fruit.
- Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.
- Love is like pi – natural, irrational, and very important.
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation?
Funny Valentines Day Messages 2017:
- Joy is not in things; it is in us.
- Love is not selfish.
- Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration.
- Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is.
- Love isn’t blind; it just only sees what matters.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I’m yours forever.
Valentines Day Messages For Friends 2017:
- More than kisses, letters mingle souls.
- It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
- Love is like playing the piano. First, you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
- The hottest love has the coldest end.
- Give all to love.
- Love like you’ll never be hurt…
- In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
Romantic Valentines Day Messages 2017:
- Can miles truly separate you from friends…
- someone you love, aren’t you already there?
- What’s meant to be will always find a way Honour the ocean of love.
- Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.
- Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
- Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.
- Did my heart love’til now? Foreswear its sight–for I never saw true beauty ’til this night.
Valentines Day Card Messages 2017:
- Love means to love that which is unlovable, or it is no virtue at all.
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- Life is the first gift, love is the second.
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
- To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others. And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
- If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.
- Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
Best Valentines Day Greeting Card Messages 2017:
- I saw and loved.
- Love is more than a feeling; it’s a state of mind.
- I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
- Thou heart to me a delicious torment.
- We love because it’s the only true adventure.
- If you would be loved, love and be lovable.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times.
Free Valentines Day Greetings Messages 2017:
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- Who so loves believes the impossible.
- Something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be; It was a fantasy a dream come true; It was the day I met you!
- To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
- I would rather live and love where death is king than have eternal life where love is not.
- Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone- but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.
- The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.
Top Most Happy Valentines Day Messages 2017:
- Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.
- It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
- Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- All mankind love a lover.
- For love is heaven, and heaven is love.
- The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
- The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.
- To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.
- Love conquers all things; let us too surrender to love.
- The art of love … is largely the art of persistence.
- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
Heart Touching Valentines Day Messages For Lovers:
- There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love.
- I love you – those three words have my life in them.
- Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.
- Love: Two minds without a single thought.
- The greatest happiness of life it the conviction that we are loved – loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
- Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.
- Each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Love is like a mustard seed; planted by God and watered by men Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
- Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
Special Happy Valentines Day Messages For Lovers 2017:
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.
- You owe me nothing for giving the love that I give. You owe me nothing for caring the way that I have. I give you thanks for receiving; it’s my privilege, and you owe me nothing in return.
- Love is a game that two can play and both win.
- All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.
- Live Simply, Laugh Often, Love Deeply It is best to love wisely, no doubt; but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all.